GIRL WITH FLOWERS IN HER HAIR : IN HER HAIR
GIRL WITH FLOWERS IN HER HAIR : FLORISTS BRIGHTON MA : PECKS FLOWER SHOP
Girl With Flowers In Her Hair
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A female child
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
- A similar strand growing from the epidermis of a plant, or forming part of a living cell
- A very small quantity or extent
- Any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
- hair's-breadth: a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair's-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
Photo Reprint The flowers in her hair 1867
The Popular Graphic Arts Collection is a large collection of historical prints (ca. 1700-1900) created to document geographic locations or popular subjects and sometimes used for advertising and educational purposes. Most are by American printmakers (e.g., Baillie, Currier & Ives, Sachse & Co.), but publishers in many other countries are also represented (e.g., Antonio Vanegas Arroyo). Subjects vary widely, from city and harbor views, street scenes, and manufacturing plants to genre scenes, historical events, religious iconography and portraits. This collection includes some images that reflect popular racism and stereotypes of their era. Photo Reprint The flowers in her hair 1867. Reprint is 15 in. x 18 in. on archival quality photo paper.
Girl With Flowers in Her Hair
I was inspired by a picture I took of my cousin and this is one of the (many) variations that I've messed around with. My cousin loves to be a princess and is a real bundle of energy.
Thanks to photos8.com and publicdomainpictures.net for the other photographs used in this image!
Comments and criticism welcome!!!
the girl with flowers in her hair
Not exactly a hippie but definately an optimist! colored pencils on paper
send flowers to syria
lilies and roses bouquet
fruit bouquet baskets
easter floral centerpieces
memorial day flower arrangements
floral wedding centerpieces pictures
planters flower pots
how to send flowers to philippines
buy passion flower
Post a comment
| HOME |
Welcome to FC2!
- BELGIUM FLOWERS - FLOWERS (10/18)
- BLACK SILK FLOWER PIN. FLOWER PIN (10/18)
- BLUE HAIR FLOWER : BLUE HAIR (10/18)
- BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS THEME SONGS. BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS (10/18)
- DAISY FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS : FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS (10/18)
- DROUGHT RESISTANT PLANTS AND FLOWERS - DROUGHT RESISTANT PLA (10/18)
- FLOATING FOUNTAIN AQUA FLOWER - AQUA FLOWER (10/18)
- FLORAL BOUQUET - FLORAL (10/18)
- FLORISTS TRANSWORLD DELIVERY INC - FLORISTS TRANSWORLD (10/18)
- FLOWER FOR SALE : FOR SALE (10/18)
- FLOWER PARADISE ONLINE. PARADISE ONLINE (10/18)
- FLOWERS VIA INTERNET. FLOWERS VIA (10/18)
- GIRL WITH FLOWERS IN HER HAIR : IN HER HAIR (10/18)
- GLASS FLOWERS. FLOWERS (10/18)
- LARGE FLOWER VASE : FLOWER VASE (10/18)
- MAKING BOUQUET. BOUQUET (10/18)
- PINK WEDDING BOUQUET. WEDDING BOUQUET (10/18)
- TRADITIONAL WEDDING FLOWERS. WEDDING FLOWERS (10/18)
- WHITE GREEN WEDDING FLOWERS. WHITE GREEN (10/18)
- WINDOW FLOWER POTS : FLOWER POTS (10/18)