DAISY FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS : FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS
DAISY FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS : HIBISCUS FLOWER DRAWING
Daisy Floral Arrangements
- (floral arrangement) flower arrangement: a decorative arrangement of flowers
- A small grassland plant that has flowers with a yellow disk and white rays. It has given rise to many ornamental garden varieties
- Daisy is the fourth studio album by American alternative rock band Brand New, released September 22, 2009 on Interscope Records.
- any of numerous composite plants having flower heads with well-developed ray flowers usually arranged in a single whorl
- "Daisy," sometimes known as "Daisy Girl" or "Peace, Little Girl," was a controversial campaign television advertisement. Though aired only once (by the campaign), during a September 7, 1964, telecast of David and Bathsheba on The NBC Monday Movie, it was a factor in President Lyndon B.
- Used in names of other plants of this family with similar flowers, e.g., Michaelmas daisy, Shasta daisy
014/365 (Dreaming in Sepia)
I have the best friends albeit there are degrees of friendship. There are the casual acquaintances who flit in and out of your life on a whim of destiny. Then there are those who are more...trusted colleagues, peers, contemporaries et al with whom you'll share a hearty laugh or swap so-called war stories on the trials and tribulations of life, work, and love. And sure, there are the fair-weather friends who have the innate ability to only be within reach when times are good, especially in their world.
Ultimately, if you're really lucky...you'll have an inner circle of friends who will stand by you no matter what. They'll challenge you to be better, never one to settle. At times, they'll drive you bonkers full stop, but no matter what, they see right through you. They'll even scare you to the precipice of stubborn resistance.
They bring you balance, lift you up, affirm your own beliefs, yadda yadda. They listen. They sense. They know. They'll say and do NOT what you want, but what you need. I mean isn't the whole point of life to evolve, grow, expand our practice of being compassionate humans? So why then do we settle for cocooning ourselves within a false pride of friends who are tantamount to being nothing more than a gaggle of "yes" peeps? Peeps who coddle, maintain the status quo, always agree, make others around us the bad bad peeps (as if we're so perfect to never be the one who transgressed, etc.) are not true friends; they're among the preceding classifications.
Above all, the truest of friends know the most precious gift one human can give to another is that of their own time in any capacity. And I'm not talking drunken happy hours, movies, or any of the other endless sillery musings we pursue to entertain and distract ourselves from everyday life. I'm certainly not knocking that aspect of silleryness and mayhem (heck, I thrive on that stuff, truly).
I'm talking about those rare moments when the world pauses and for a split second you feel completely whole by the grace of one's action/gesture...simple or grand, you bear witness to the gift of one putting you before them.
All it takes is a few moments to validate the importance of someone in your life; those moments should never be selfishly held back for a rainy day. And please, spare placating someone with your "validating them." I mean for realz...even toddlers grasp the concept when they stop for a moment and say something as simple as, "you're fun," "you're pretty," "you're cool," "I love you." Such bold wisdom borne by the lack of life's complications and fears.
Fun Fact Du Jour: I came home and tucked inside my door with a handwritten note was a small floral arrangement. The dearest friend is afar. Their note was simple. Lifted, humbled, and flattered are no comparisons to the wave of deep appreciation for such a kind gesture. "X", thank you. I now slumber towards the Land of Nod dreaming in sepia whilst the lovely daisies await my smile to welcome a new day. Namaste.
Kathi, a co-worker / friend of mine, made a large donation to the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. When she made the donation, they granted her 10 bouquets that she could send to whomever she wanted. Myself and a few lucky ladies at work were fortunate enough to receive them. This is the 2nd bouquet I got because the original bouquet had droopy (but pretty!) daisies. SO NICE!
month may flower
floral bouquet wedding
bridal shower floral arrangements
orange tiger lily bouquets
flowers with big petals
hair flower for wedding
oasis florist foam
carved flower pendants
florists and flowers
red flower dresses
Post a comment
| HOME |
Welcome to FC2!
- BELGIUM FLOWERS - FLOWERS (10/18)
- BLACK SILK FLOWER PIN. FLOWER PIN (10/18)
- BLUE HAIR FLOWER : BLUE HAIR (10/18)
- BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS THEME SONGS. BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS (10/18)
- DAISY FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS : FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS (10/18)
- DROUGHT RESISTANT PLANTS AND FLOWERS - DROUGHT RESISTANT PLA (10/18)
- FLOATING FOUNTAIN AQUA FLOWER - AQUA FLOWER (10/18)
- FLORAL BOUQUET - FLORAL (10/18)
- FLORISTS TRANSWORLD DELIVERY INC - FLORISTS TRANSWORLD (10/18)
- FLOWER FOR SALE : FOR SALE (10/18)
- FLOWER PARADISE ONLINE. PARADISE ONLINE (10/18)
- FLOWERS VIA INTERNET. FLOWERS VIA (10/18)
- GIRL WITH FLOWERS IN HER HAIR : IN HER HAIR (10/18)
- GLASS FLOWERS. FLOWERS (10/18)
- LARGE FLOWER VASE : FLOWER VASE (10/18)
- MAKING BOUQUET. BOUQUET (10/18)
- PINK WEDDING BOUQUET. WEDDING BOUQUET (10/18)
- TRADITIONAL WEDDING FLOWERS. WEDDING FLOWERS (10/18)
- WHITE GREEN WEDDING FLOWERS. WHITE GREEN (10/18)
- WINDOW FLOWER POTS : FLOWER POTS (10/18)